Products Resources Support About Us

Downloading Rocket z/OS Open Source Languages and Tools

Thanks for your quick response. Please let me know once the problem is fixed. Thanks again.

This problem should be resolved now. Please try again. You can try again the link in your existing email and it should now work.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Best Regards,
-Peter

Hi friends from Rocket

I’m having problems to download Bash 4.2.3.
The error message says: The download link to the file or folder has expired!

Thank you,

Philippe

Hello - I am receiving the same error as philip above - “The download link to the file or folder has expired!”

Sorry for the delay. Problem confirmed. Will get this fixed ASAP and post again once it is confirmed working.
-Peter

Sorry for the delay. Problem confirmed. Will get this fixed ASAP and post again once it is confirmed working.
-Peter

Please try again. Provided your existing link ends with ‘BB0075’ then that link should work. Otherwise, please obtain a new link from the download page.
Best,
-Peter

Please try again. Provided your existing link ends with ‘BB0075’ then that link should work. Otherwise, please obtain a new link from the download page.
Best,
-Peter

Is there any way to prevent being asked from all my contact info any time I come back and look for an update to something I have already downloaded?
I am tired and answer all those question each and every time I visit your site. it’s annoying at best and a pain is more more like it.

I’ve already registered for download like 10 time this year. it’s getting to be enough of an issue for me to drop all of your products from our system. you have my info. you do not need to constantly ask for it because I want to pull latest code.

I completely agree Sandra. I will see if I can do something about it.

This issue should now be resolved though it may be only for future links.

Hi Pfandel,
I try to download the z/os Open Source Tools (openssl)
My registration seems to be successful, I received the download link, but each time I click on the DOWNLOAD button (even if I’m getting the Welcome back message), I’m back to the “Thanks for your interested page”, and no download is starting… I’m looping ! Any idea of what I’m doing wrong ? Thanks 4 yr help. BR.

We are having a new problem with downloads. As yet unresolved. Please check out this other topic for workarounds and other user experience.

Hi,
I have problem with downloading anything:

After clicking on download link (or pasting it to another browser) it hangs on “Loading…” message. Tried 4 different browsers and nothing. Could you please help with getting gzip and python for z/os?

Hi there,

We are having the same problem (trying to download PHP) using both Internet Explorer 11 and Firefox. The “Loading …” icon just sits there and nothing happens.

Hi Levant,
I reported this issue to website maintenance team. I will let you know when it is resolved soon.
Thanks for your patience.
Regards,
-Baoyuan

Hi mountie1,
I reported this issue to website maintenance team. I will let you know when it is resolved soon.
Thanks for your patience.
Regards,
-Baoyuan

PHP download link has been updated.

Gzip download link updated.

Could you please also update link for Python?